Quartz Glass Tube
Quartz Glass Tube
Quartz tube and rod consists of hollow and solid stock configurations of fused quartz materials. They function in an array of applications, including laboratories, semiconductors, sight gages, optics, pharmaceutical and industrial processes. Quartz is shock resistant, allowing it to withstand harsh environments.
- Material: Quartz glass, fused silica, JGS1, JGS2, JGS3 etc..
- Dimension: 3.00mm-380.00mmm
- Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Surface Accuracy: As requested
- Surface Quality: 60/40
- Clear Aperature: 95%
- Coating: Optional
Quartz glass tube are engineered to optimize performance or economy for specific applications. Our quartz tubes are available in clear fused quartz glass as well as fused silica。
Our company produce a wide range of dimensions for applications such as general lighting, laser flash lamps, digital projection, semiconductor (lithography/cleaning), and UV curing. Materials are available as standard stock items or custom fabrication with precision accuracy.
Besides lamp applications, VY could provide you with precision glass tube and glass rod for medical, electronic, and optical communications, as well as scientific applications. We have different grade of material choice for you, which could meet your vaerious demands, whether performance or economy.
Properties of Quartz Glass:
- Extreme wide spectral transmission range from deep UV to middle IR.
- High optical transmission and low optical absorption.
- Low variation and disturbance of the refractive index in one solid piece and optical homogeneity from one melt to the next.
- High resistance to high intensity laser radiation, which also applies to the UV spectral range (e.g. excimer laser).
- High application temperature 1200 degrees C --- almost four times higher than ordinary glass.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient resulting in an extremely high temperature shock resistance allowing rapid heating & cooling.