Large supply of infrared filter for infrared thermometer gun
The substrate of infrared sensor filter is single crystal silicon, through alternately manufacture thin film of different refractive index and thickness on the substrate, the substrate has functions such as long pass, short pass, band pass, antireflection, and reflection.
The single crystal silicon wafers have good infrared spectral characteristics and physical properties.
VY has a large inventory of long pass filter with 5.5um silicon wafer, we could provide 50,000 pieces in 5 days after the order is placed, and 100,000 pieces can be shipped in 10 days.
The finished products of the following sizes can be provided at any time in 2 days.
● 2.8 * 2.8 * 0.5mm
● 2.9 * 2.9 * 0.5mm
● 3.0 * 3.0 * 0.5mm
Silicon (Si) single crystal is a chemically inert material with high hardness, which is insoluble in water. It has good light transmission performance at waveband of 1-7μm and far infrared waveband 300-300μm, which is a characteristic that other optical infrared materials do not have. Silicon (Si) single crystal is generally used for substrates of 3-5μm medium-wave infrared optical windows and optical filters. Due to its outstanding thermal conductivity and low density, silicon infrared filters are mainly used in sensor of laser, imaging, detection, temperature measurement, sensing, aerospace and other fields, so they are also called special filter for infrared sensor. The transmission wavelength is from 1100nm to 20,000 nm.
Czochralski Silicon (CZ-Si) can transmi trange of infrared wavelength from 1.5 microns to 8 microns. When used as infrared transmission grade materials, it is usually used for window mirrors and lenses at the waveband of 3-5um. Due to the CZ-Si has a strong absorption band at 9micron, it is also commonly used as the base material for infrared mirrors. In order to avoid the strong absorption band at 9 microns, it can be purified by doping treatment and floating melting method, to obtain infrared transmission exceeds 10 microns. Zone-melted single crystal silicon (FZ-Si) can be used at waveband of 1-16μm, usually at waveband of 7-14μm. High-purity zone-fused single crystal silicon (HPFZ-Si) can be used at waveband of 30-100μm.
Pay attention to the following points when using infrared forehead thermometer
1. Keep the windless environment as far as possible to ensure that the instrument works at higher than 16 ° C. When the outdoor weather is cold and lower than 16 ° C, the thermometer should use a warm sticker. The forehead thermometer should be perpendicular to the center of the forehead and above the eyebrow center, and the distance is generally 3 to 5 cm according to the requirements specified in the instructions.
2. Make sure that the subject's forehead is not covered by sweat, hair, dust, hats and other debris. Try to avoid severe exercise, eating, drinking cold or hot water, don't apply hot or cold, keep your mood stable, and don't be nervous.
3. When you are outdoor or at the entrance of the expressway, waiting in line for the temperature measurement, please drive the window in advance to keep the body and the external ambient temperature in thermal equilibrium before measuring.
4. It is relatively more accurate to measure the temperature of the wrist covered by clothes. Just entered from the outside, the measured forehead temperature is affected by cold outdoor air and cannot reflect the true body temperature. Ask the person under test to expose part of the skin of the wrist that is covered by clothing and not exposed to the air (either left or right), and measure from 6-8 cm away from the wrist, so that the measured temperature is closer to the real temperature of the human body.
5. If the temperature is suspected to be inaccurate, you can repeat the measurement several times, or measure the person after normal temperature once.